Sunday, August 12, 2007

Love is the essence of life


ayer en un ratito libre en mi guardia escuchaba a Lionel Ritchie un concierto en Paris se titulaba el programa..
como parte de la entrevista le preguntaron, que has aprendido sobre el amor..y el contesto...

"Love is the essence of life" el amor es la esencia de la vida.
" Nobody can get to you if you don;t know you, LOVE start first with you"..
Nadie podra alcanzarte si tu mismo no te conoces, el amor empieza primero por ti...

este es un concepto que leo y leo en muchos lugares, que tan dificil es ponerlo en practica...
mi objetivo en la vida nunca ha sido daÑar, aunque algunas veces cuando creemos ayudar, estamos afligiendo al projimo...

Feliz Semana para todos
una de mis canciones favoritas..
http://youtube.com/watch?v=r_tpE9ZSZyk

Dios los bendiga...
Kathia

Essence Of Life
Poem by C. P. Fletcher
In the essenceof our lifewe come to feel, to seethe vulnerability of our soulsThe pain of passionthe emptiness of resignationthe triumph of lovethe enthusiasm of spiritWhere would I be if I could not see forever condemned, blind to the realityof life’s giftsMy heart turns to stoneif released from feeling,sinking into the voidof eternal cold deathBut I see the hurt, I feel the despair,sooth the open wounds with the balsam of careChains of realitygouge my soul who will remit my sentence cancel my transgressionForever accused of high treason to see to feellet it be, for I havefelt and seen true harmonyThe gates of my prison aredoomed to destructionfor life conquers deathand love conquers all

No comments: